High Performance Revenue Meter, Cutting Edge Power Quality Analyser, Transient Recorder
The eXpertmeter™ is a unique and cost-effective combination of several Intelligent Electronic Devices (IED) in one. It incorporates a multifunctional power meter, high performance revenue meter, cutting-edge power quality analyser and a unique transient recorder.
The power quality statistics and reports are implemented according to EN50160. A rechargeable back-up battery allowing for accurate logging of major dips and interruptions is a unique feature of this instrument.
The eXpertmeter™ all-in-one solution has been developed to comply with the most demanding customer requirements in energy generation and distribution (power stations, electric companies, substation operators, electric energy system integrators) and in energy consumer segments (industrial and commercial). The eXpertmeter™ can serve as a main revenue meter or test meter to manage advanced energy supply contracts that include a commitment to the most demanding power quality standards. The eXpertmeter™ can be used to resolve disputes between electric energy suppliers and consumers regarding power quality standard violations.
This device provides the most advanced communication capabilities, such as built-in infra-red port, serial communication (RS-232/RS-485), Ethernet and USB. With its hot swapping field replaceable modules, the eXpertmeter™ can be tailored to specific needs by adding additional communication capabilities, I/O capabilities or auxiliary power supply.
Take it to the next level
eXpertPower™ Pro leverages EM720 communication capabilities. The online service provides a set of Power Quality analysis tools alongside weekly and annual standard compliance reports.
Additionally, eXpertPower™ Billing offers a wide range of billing capabilities customized to customers’ requirements.
Multi-Tariff Revenue Meter
- Meets 0.1% accuracy
- Class 0.2S precision according to IEC 62053-22
- Time Of Use (TOU) tariffs
- Unique anti-vandalism & anti-tampering features
- Transformer and transmission line losses calculation
Advanced Power Quality Analysis
- Power Quality Analysis according to IEC 61000-4-30 Class A
- Built-in EN50160 statistics & reports
- Back-up battery and/or auxiliary power supply for continuous recording major dips & interruptions
- Harmonics & Inter-harmonics according to IEC 61000-4-7
- Directional power harmonics
- Flicker measurement according to IEC 61000-4-15
- Waveform recording, up to 1024 samples/cycle
- Records fast transients overvoltages >17 microseconds
- Transients measured relative to ground
- Measures up to 2 kV pulses
- Event statistics complimented by waveform recording
- Logging memory 8 Mb built-in
- 4 measured and recorded currents up to 50 A
- Chargeable backup battery – 2.5 hours retention
- Auxiliary power supply (optional module)
- SNTP Time Synchronization
Alarm & Control Functions
- 16 programmable set points
- 4 digital inputs with 1 ms sample rate
- 2 programmable relay outputs (optional module)
- Built-in infra-red port
- Ethernet (100Mb/s), USB & RS232/485
- IRIG-B & RS232/485
- GSM/GPRS (Class 10)
- Master/Slave Modbus Binary & ASCII
- Modbus RTU
- DNP 3.0
- Optional IEC 61850 protocol
- Dielectic withstand: 6 kV impulse, 4 kV AC @ 1min
- I/O and ComPorts – 4 kV AC
Field Replaceable Hot Swap Modules