SATEC EM132 is a Smart DIN Rail mounted multifunction energy meter with a local LCD display. It is based on SATEC’s panel mounted electrical power meter PM130 PLUS with an off‑the‑shelf LCD display (similar to the multi circuit metering BFM136). The EM132 provides full multifunction metering of the PM130P PLUS combined with energy measurement and battery backup for the real time clock. The EM132 is fully compatible with all PM130 PLUS expansion modules.
The EM132 is a cost-effective multi-function energy meter, designed to replace analogue meters or discrete digital transducers. Its local display allows setup and verification of installation the metering device supports all network configurations (i.e., 3 wire, 4 wire, wye, delta, etc.) and is field configurable.
The EM132 accurately measures over 100 electrical parameters from basic frequency, voltages and currents, to all power parameters, 4 quadrant active, reactive and apparent energies.
The EM132 has an integral RS-485 communication port for a wide range of protocols—Modbus, DNP 3.0 and IEC 60870 for interfacing with energy management software solutions. Its expansion port allows connection of a second communication port, including Ethernet, Profibus, RF or GPRS, as well as second RS-485 and RS-232 ports.
The unique field installable add-on feature allows adding digital and analog I/O’s for applications involving water, gas metering with pulse outputs. When using the 4 analog output add-on, the EM132 can replace 4 analog 4-20mA transducers. Each one can be freely programmed to any electrical parameter and scaling.
Multi-Functional 3-Phase Power Meter
- Voltage, current (including neutral current), power, energy, power factor, frequency, voltage/current unbalance
- Current range up to 200% (120% for 100A model)
- Exceeds accuracy class 0.5S
Real Time Clock
- Built-in clock and calendar functions
- 2 year battery backup
Alarm and Control Functions
- 16 programmable set points
- 4 counters
- Self powered plus auxiliary multi-purpose AC/DC power supply
(85-265V AC, 88-290V DC)
- Special versions (12, 24-48V DC)
- Protocols: Modbus RTU, ASCII, DNP 3.0, Modbus/TCP, DNP3/TCP
- DIN Rail
- Enclosed Case (Option)
The EM132-133 modular approach enables users to assemble a system that meets their specific needs.
Second Communication port – Small form
One of the following:
- Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- RF *
* Module & accessories available in certain regions only
Analog Outputs – Small form
4 analog outputs, selection of ranges upon order:
Digital I/O – Small form
- 4 Digital Inputs (Dry Contact) / 2 Relay Outputs 250V / 5A AC
- 4 Digital Inputs (Dry Contact) / 2 SSR Outputs 250V / 0.1A AC
- 4 Digital Inputs (Dry contact) with RTC battery backup for TOU
Digital I/O – Large form
- 12 Digital Inputs (Dry Contact or 250VDC)
- 4 Relay Outputs 250V/5A AC
- Optional selection of Ethernet, RS-485 or Profibus
Small form: 2.8×1.8×1.3″ / 72×46×34 mm
Large form: 3.7×3×1.7″ / 95×77×45 mm